Date(s) - 08/27/2019
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
6585 Penn Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Join CRAFT’s Food Innovation Lab Manager for an in-depth workshop on food labeling and distribution concerns for food and beverage products. Learn about general food labeling regulations, packaging considerations, printing options, label claims, and distribution considerations in this 2-hour workshop aimed at anyone looking to start or grow a food product business.
The workshop will cover:
– Labeling regulation history
– Basic labeling needs for all food products
– Nutrition label requirements, costs, and analysis methods
– Packaging considerations and UPC codes
– Eco-labels and label claims
– Distribution options and considerations for new food businesses
Free workshop. Registration required.
To register go to the link: https://www.chatham.edu/wbc/