Date(s) - 03/18/2020
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
2613 Smallman St
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
We all know that hindsight is 20/20 so how do we apply what we have learned in our professional work experiences to make the best career choices for our future? Upon reflection, would we take the same path?
In this session, you will hear from a diverse panel of female leaders the stories and experiences that have shaped their careers, the key skills they have learned along the way and the advice they have for aspiring working women who are attempting to chart our own course. Panelists will share early, pivotal moments in their careers and key influencers who helped them along their journeys.
Join WELD for our discussion featuring following inspiring panelists:
• Janelle Aslam, President/Chief Marketing Officer, MKTabc
• Stacy Juchno, EVP and General Auditor, PNC Financial Services Group
• Lauren Rauscher, Community Impact Director, American Heart Association
• Mercy Senchur, Chief Operating Officer, Restaurant Division, Eat ‘n Park Hospitality Group
• Nicole Zellie, Director of Talent Acquisition, Giant Eagle
Join us to be inspired as you consider your next career move!